Friday, March 07, 2008

Welcome Home Trixie



Here she is- Beatrix "Trixie" the new puppy in the family. I'm working on some new puppy photos that have to be touched up- it sure is tough to photograph a black dog! Anyway- here is one straight off the camera from last Thursday, the day we brought her home. I'm amazed at how much she's grown and changed in just a week! Sweet little fuzz-butt, she's been such a joy to have around the house.

Just a couple more weeks of school, we're having some winter weather, so I'm going to stay indoors and have a homework-fest! I went to my advisor to be sure I'm close to graduation- just one more quarter at full-time, then ONE math class is all that stands between me and graduation! :D

4 comments:

Tracy said...

oh tina she is absolutely adorable :-)
and i loooove her name - it suits her perfectly! (my cousin has a Westie named Trixie!) its just the cutest name for a cute little fuzz butt like her.
i wish you much luck & happiness with her

Babsarella said...

Awwwwe. I love her!!! She is absolutely the cutest (well, her and miz beula). Can't wait to see many more photos and hear about her adventures! Congrats on school too!!!

liannallama said...

oh, congrats to you! I'm so excited that you are almost finished!

Cathy said...

Tina, Trixie is so adorable! And I hear you on photographing black dogs... one reason anyone sees very many of our black lab, Chaos, who's still living up to his name 2 1/2 years later! Do labs ever outgrow the puppy stage? Anyways, I wanted to say "Congratulations and WTG on collage." I'm certain you are excited and soon all your hard work and effort will pay off.