Friday, March 30, 2007

It's ALIVE!!!!!



I'm so very lazy, and I have ignored this blog... I've ignored it so much that I cannot even claim that school is keeping it from me. I'm lazy folks. Lazy. It made me think of this Shel Silverstein poem that I loved as a kid. In case you can't read the text it says: Lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy Jane. She wants a drink of water so she waits and waits and waits and waits and waits for it to rain. It still suits me today, I guess some things never change! :)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

just call me Jane
and sweetie you're far from lazy. you're pretty darn busy so who feels like keeping up with a blog when you could be makin sumpin? :-) but it sure is good to see you posting

Sue McGettigan said...

LOVE love love Shel Silverstein!! You're so NOT lazy Tina, busy yes, lazy no. Glad to see you posting again :)