Saturday, March 31, 2007

There's No Place Like Home



I made these pages for a circle journal with a home theme. My house is my favorite place to be in the world. I love to travel, but there is nothing like coming back to my own home and sleeping in my own bed. I like how this turned out, I might have to make something similar for me to keep. I love working in circle journals, and doing swaps. I like the challenge of a theme, and usually end up doing something I'd never have come up with on my own. I'm a bit bummed this CJ project is over, but it also means that I get my journal back next month!

6 comments:

michelle cook infantino said...

Love that you are back. Now wonder if we can keep it up? lol. No promises. lol.

Great CJ pages and funny funny poem.

Tracy said...

now that is just lovely!
pray tell the bottom - all the "houses" whose are those... they're stamps aren't they?
i just love the whole thing - what a purty sky!

MyRDreams said...

I love this!!! You did a super job on these pages. Glad to see you back on your blog!!!!

Sue McGettigan said...

Beeyootiful, and fun to see you posting cool stuff :)

Babsarella said...

Oh Tina, THIS ROCKS!!! I have that stamp and I LOVE it too!!! Great sky and love all the shading.

Kerilou said...

This is great!! Glad to see another new post! Kerilou