Sunday, June 24, 2007

Blog under construction



Well, here is another inchie ATC for you to look at while my blog is under a bit of construction. I upgraded my template to the easier to use kind, and I lost my links in the process. I am too tired to go putting them all back now, so it will have to wait a bit. I'll post some inchie art as I inch along in getting the blog back in shape. This one is a bit blurry due to the flowers, but it's up for trade- any ATC traders out in blog-land want to swap for some buzzing bees?? Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Tracy said...

those inchies amaze me -very cool miss

Linda M said...

Very cool, Tina! I love bees in art. Not the real ones, thanks.

Donna Layton said...

How'd you do that?? Those inchies. Is that some sort of resist technique? It's really cool. I'd love to trade, but that means I'd have to make an ATC and I already owe you an ATC so that means it would probably be another year before I make an ATC again. Maybe I could swap you a little collaged canvas for this ATC???

Sue McGettigan said...

Cool card Tina, love the buzzy bees - I'll make a trade for you!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's just amazing. I can't believe you did that yourself.

Linda M said...

I like how the design is made with 4 inchies. Very cool and I love bee art.

Unknown said...

wow! keep it well.., i got something new to you. Hope you like it as well! A complete directory site All about Stamps at 2-clicks.Stamps, Stamp, Stamp Collectibles, Postal Stamp, Stamp Directory. It's nice, i guarantee www.2-clicks-stamps.com

Please check this out!