Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Smoochie Inchie ATCs



Well, I was in a 3:3 swap where the theme was inchies on ATCs- I made this set of kissy-face and huggy-bear cards. I had printed these pictures of a couple kissing on the subway, and had planned to use them on Valentines the year. They either got lost or I scrapped the idea all together, but they worked out well here. The scan is a bit blurry due to the dimensional hearts- but the definition on the first card is "glow" and the definition on the third card is "make-out" I love cutting up this old dictionary! XOXOXO

3 comments:

Tracy said...

oh i love them! you know i saw your posting those inchies before and they were so cute but i wondered how you used them (heaven forbid you just "make them" kwim?) anyway i understand now (and i also realize just how small they are - ooooeeee) - cute as can be and did i say how happy i am to see you posting again? i'm happy you're posting again! :-)

michelle cook infantino said...

you're back!!!! yayyyyyyy!


these are fantastic--i've always love the red/black combo. used it for my wedding.

keep up the postin', loving it!

Dymphie said...

I loooooooooooooove mine :-) Thanks Tina, you make the most gorgeous atc's