Thursday, November 29, 2007

I have lovely treasures to show...

If I could only figure out how to work the camera! I'll have DH download for me tonight- I have forgotten how to hook up the cords, and it's just as well since we just bought a new camera. Why remember how to use the old one now that I have to learn the new one... right?

I wanna show you my stained and fused glass work, and my new ornaments, my new table and chairs which almost sent me to the looney bin, and my beeeeeeeautiful Christmas tree- I have been making stuff. But for now all I have to show is a scan of some glass earrings I made for my mom's birthday back in October.



Mom is seldom impressed with my crafting ventures, and repeatedly tells me not to make anything for her because she doesn't want it. Well, I just see that as a challenge, and I shower her with unwanted gifts because I was born to annoy her as much as possible. These are mirror images of each other, and I let Mom choose which end was up before I glued the backs to them. They aren't as heavy as you'd think, and Mom wears clips- so she can take it! ;)

5 comments:

liannallama said...

oh, it's good to see you posting! I'm sad your mother doesn't appreciate your beautiful works! These are so neat!

Tracy said...

yeah! you're back! i keep checking and i am now rewarded. i love the earrings! most cool

Sue McGettigan said...

So cool Tina - I have always wanted to learn how to do this - you rule!w

Lisa Renéa said...

Gorgeous George! Oh, I mean Gorgeous Tina!! These are lovely! Oh, I'm so glad you back on the blog! I missed you!! I kept checking for updates, like a stalker...lol!

Donna Layton said...

Gees Tina....is there anything you can't do??? Lampworking??? I have always wanted to do this stuff. Nothing but a dream for sure. These earrings are wonderful. Have you tried making beads?? I've seen instructions somewhere. Probably in one of my buried bead magazines. I don't think you'd have much of a problem with it. How fun. Can't wait til you have time to make enough stuff to sell on etsy. You really are just exactly the kind of artist who gets really big on etsy.