Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Purple Onion!!!


I made these first two cards while the power was out. I also was faced with the truth that I get soooo much more done when the computer is off! I like the way the word "witch" shows right next to this witch image her. I used some of the tiny stamps- eek, boo, and the spider, on some little plastic tags. I have a couple more Halloween cards in the works.


I found this dancer on a clipart cd and thought she'd be cute on a thank you card. This is one of my favorite Basic Grey color schemes- an oldie but a goodie. Do you think she needs something in her hand?


I am thinking of using this angel over one of the winter note-block stamps, but for now she's over the POD music background with another POD sentiment. I got this lace in a vintage trims grab-bag at the stamp show last month.

3 comments:

Dymphie said...

Hi Tina :)
These new POD text stamps are fabulous and you use them so well. Fun fun cards!
It was great to notice your name on my blog dashboard when I logged on a minute ago. I feel flattered :)
Hope you don't have to much damage from the storm, sounds it has been awful.

Kerilou said...

Hey Tina! Our power was out, too. For 6 hours. I got so much done, it was unbelievable!!
I like what you have done here! I don't think she needs anything in her hand necessarily, but a little rose would be cute!
I just used that BG pattern on a layout I did for my blog last week! I had been hoarding that piece of paper!
I LOVE the halloween one!!
Keri

Annie said...

These turned out perfect. I really like the new stamps and you have used them perfectly.

Annie