Saturday, September 20, 2008

All Decked Out

From Deck Progress

Our deck is finished, has been for a couple weeks actually, I just didn't get any photos up. We really like how it turned out. I do think I'm going to see about having more of the crossing-slats across the top of pergola though. It would provide more shade, and the other pergolas on their website show more going across, and another one they built on our street has closer slats as well. Overall I'm pleased with their work though- more photos in this album.

3 comments:

Kerilou said...

Nice deck, Tina! Love it! I miss the one we had on our old house. Now Peter and I take our plastic chairs and sit on the grass! LOL
Keri

Anonymous said...

The deck turned out great TIna!!!!! Sounds like you didn't fare too badly with th storm. We were pretty lucky too - just a day without power, one tree down in the back yard,but 6 days without cable and internet (which is still kind of spotty). And I love the cards too in the previous posts! No, the dancer doesn't need anything in her hand - she is perfect!

Lisa Renéa said...

Great cards in the posts below! Your deck is gorgeous! Love seeing the puppy--wow, she has grown!