Thursday, February 07, 2008

Juror 101

That's my number folks, I have jury duty again. I guess it was a few years ago that I had to serve on a jury, but it seems that this jury duty summons is only for today. The wording isn't very clear, so I guess I'll find out more when I get there. This is just City of Dayton court, so it's not anything big. The last jury I served on was a felony case and was under a different court. I'm missing a doctor's appointment to go to this dang it! Hopefully I will be released this time- fingers crossed.

On a happier note, we have decided that we are definately adding a fur-baby to our family. Having Buckeye here for nearly a week showed us how much we really want a dog of our own. Watch this space for puppy updates- we'll have a little fuzz-butt here sooner rather than later! :)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

isnt it funny how the same people get the summons'?
fortunately i never have had to sit on the jury but i keep getting the questionnaires and a few times i've gotten the summons (and then been released the night before I had to serve)
are we just lucky or what???;-)

Lisa Renéa said...

How jury duty go? Ya know I've only had it once, but I loved it!