Sunday, March 01, 2009

Needle Felted Critters

 

My friend Anisa and I both have early February birthdays and we exchange gifts. She gave me some acorns she collected in Texas, because she knows I'm a scavenger at heart. She also gave me some really cool acorn candle holders. I wanted to make something for her because she quilts- and it's fun to craft things for other crafty people. I wanted to make a pincushion for her, and I had this little dish that came with a flower growing kit. I made this little sheep in a pasture, and it inspired me to make more critter-cushions for my Etsy shop.

 

I found some small dishes, but then decided to look at goodwill to find other one of a kind bases for the cushions. I'll be making more soon, but for now the little group of felted items are all I have. Sunday is my day to stay home and craft- and I can't wait to get started on more!

 

6 comments:

Kerilou said...

Tina!!
They are so cute!! I love that little sheep!!
Can't wait to see what else you make...you are so talented!
Keri

Anonymous said...

Tina, they are all fantastic!!!!!
Candy

Donna Layton said...

Soooooooo cute:)

Babsarella said...

Totally adorable!!!!

Lisa Renéa said...

Tina, you amaze me! Once again, you conquer anything you attempt! Beautiful critters. Bravo!

Annie said...

FABOOOLUS Work!!! You are the needle felting queen.

Annie