Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Band-Aid Boxes









These were made a while ago for a swap- they're little band-aid tins with handles on the top. They're just the right size for ATCs, but mine will house little bits and pieces of crafty goodness. These started off white, I colored them with alcohol inks, stamped on them, and added some torn dictionary pages with mod-podge. I tied some ribbon and charms and/or beads so they had a little more decoration.

I tried for about 30 minutes to put each box into one front/back image so I'd have three instead of six... but I just couldn't figure it out! Maybe I need to get photoshop instead of paint shop pro. The backs follow the fronts, that's the best I can do for now.

4 comments:

Lisa Renéa said...

Tina! This is gorgeous! You've took band aid tins to the next level!!

Godelieve said...

Beautiful work Tina!

Tracy said...

wow they're pretty! so much more than i imagined - honey you're amazing :-)

paru's_circle said...

amazingly wonderful!too bad our band aids only arrive in cardboard boxes here