Thursday, December 06, 2007

This Birdie Means Business


Olie the bird says to go visit Lisa Renea's blog The Tattered Tiara where he is currently being featured in ornament form. Actually, he only has about twelve phrases, and that's not *really* one of them, but half of his phrases include the word "bite". Such as: Nice birdies don't bite, Ouch! Don't bite me!, and sometimes he shortens it to a simple "bite me". So, if the promise of cuteness won't get you to click the link, how about a little encouragement from birdie, after all- he bites!

5 comments:

Godelieve said...

Looks like Olie is really fun! I went over to LR's blog, fabulous ornaments!!

Tracy said...

i have seen the ornament by the faboo miss lisa r and now here he is in the flesh... or feather as it may be :-) he's soooooooo cute and that picture is just too adorable. and being the bad girl that i am i find the fact he says "bite me" hilarious!!!!!! :-)

liannallama said...

oh, he looks so cute there! Love your birdie!

Lisa Renéa said...

Oh this blown up photo is precious!
Celebrate the Olie days! LOL I've got two birdie stories that I have to tell you! I just loved creating that
ornament!

Sue McGettigan said...

Bite me!! (sorry, had to do it)