Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sock it to Me



I was in an altered stocking swap on a message bord I'm on, and this is what I came up with. I really had a hard time getting it going, but decided to go with a snowflake theme on these baby pink footies. I tucked it into my white Christmas tree to take a photo. I stitched a few ornaments and buttons onto the sock and filled it with goodies. I sent the other sock too so my partner can just snip the threads and hang the ornaments on her tree then wear the footies.

5 comments:

Kris H said...

This is so cute. Just adorable. Why not wear them all dressed up like this.?!?!

Lisa Renéa said...

So cute!! Such a fun idea!

Tracy said...

thats so sweet :-)
and i love it hanging there on the white tree - it looks perfect (and you had to give it up... you must make another for you!)

Kerilou said...

I love this idea! Pink with snowflakes is stunning, too! Loving your white tree? Mine is up, and I have been loving it! keri

Linda M said...

Very sweet!