Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Jeff!


Just a little happy birthday wish to my husband Jeff who turns 34 today. He always wants snow for his birthday, and today we woke up to a couple inches of beautiful snow. The flakes were fluffy and falling softly, it looked like our little house was inside a snow-globe. Here he is setting up the train around the Christmas tree- wearing his circa 1973 shirt. Fitting since Jeff made his debut in 1973 as well.



These are a couple photo ornaments of our trip to Rhode Island this summer. Our tree has several photo ornaments of me as a little girl, and he gets a kick out of those, but there are none of him- so I fixed that! Mine has some shell beads hanging on the bottom, but I left Jeff's plain. I had a hard time choosing a picture of me, so I chose a laughing one. It's easy to pick one of Jeff since he is handsome and photogenic, doesn't he have a baby face? These ornaments are his birthday gift, and we'll go out to dinner if the roads are clear.


I made a quickie card for him using Basic Grey paper and Purple Onion Designs stamps, the center circle was rubbed with distress ink for color and raised on a pop dot. Happy Birthday Jeff!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Jeff :-)!
love the picture of him with his t-shirt on... but you're making me old here Tina... i was in high school LOL!!!! i'm sitting here thinking - now what was i doing in 1973... yup... high school!
i love your ornaments and a laughing tina is how i always picture you! great card too!

Dymphie said...

Happy birthday to your Jeff :)

Love the ornaments you made, you both look so happy!

Lisa Renéa said...

Ya know there, Tina, I don't think I've ever seen a close of your handsome dh! What a gorgeous smile!
No wonder your in love!! what an adorable couple, you two make!