Saturday, December 01, 2007

Bird Fight!!!

It really is true that tomorrow never comes, because I STILL haven't bugged DH to load my pictures, and I also haven't played with the new camera yet. It's a Christmas gift for me, but he'll be wrapping an empty box because I am not going to wait. Patience is not my strong suit. So... I bring you more cell phone pics of my rotten little bird when I introduced him to my knit and felted owl.


Here we have Owlie, a darling little bird I knit up in one night thanks to a very clear and easy pattern I bought from CraftyAlien on Etsy. I love birds, I have one of my very own, and decide to introduce him to the newest member of our flock. Olie meets Owlie... it ain't pretty folks...



Dang! Look at him go straight for the EYE! He means business- this house is not big enough for the two of them- goodness me! I have always said that this bird is 2.4 ounces of evil covered in perty feathers- do you believe me now?? Owlie suffered little damage, but won't be making nice with any other birdies any time soon. Once bitten twice shy.

7 comments:

Dymphie said...

Ouch! Poor owly..

Godelieve said...

Oh Tina, you're showing beautiful crafted things on your blog.... I think you need to change your blog name ;)

Sue McGettigan said...

LOL Tina, Olie means business!! "Dis couch ain't big enough for da two of us, see?"

Lisa Renéa said...

I'm agreeing with Godelieve's post..maybe you need to change the blog name(creative genius would be appropriate!). Such wonderful treasures you've displayed!
Olie is so cute! and the owl is just precious!

Tracy said...

poor owlie :-)
but i gotta say Olie is dang cute LOL
no wonder he wanted to peck Owlie - Owlie's a cutie he is!!!!!!

Donna Layton said...

These little felted creatures are so amazing! I can see the meticulous crafting even with this cell phone picture coupled with having seen so much of your other beautiful work in person. Everything you make is done with meticulous care to detail. Which is exactly why you are in the league of selling your work. It's just awesome Tina.

Kerilou said...

Oh, Tina, your little owl is adorable!! Love your bird,too!! Keri